Thursday, March 9, 2017

Peach Cobbler Overnight Oats


More Autumnal recipes! Autumn is so close I can taste it and the food I am creating is certainly reflecting that. Today's recipe is one I've been OBSESSED with lately. Mainly because it means I can sleep for an extra ten minutes in the morning, and that is something I can get behind.

MEAL PREP FRIENDLY - simply make 5 x what this recipe calls for and store in the fridge for the week. Individually serve a portion each morning.


What You'll Need:
- 1 x cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup plant milk (I used Bonsoy)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 chopped medium sized peach.
- 1/2 mashed overripe banana


What You'll Need To Do:
  1. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
  2. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for at least 5 hours, ideally overnight.
  3. Serve in the morning! Enjoy. It's that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment