What you'll need:
- 1.5 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup plant milk (I used reduced fat coconut, but almond/soy etc would work)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup blueberries (I used frozen, but either would work)
What you'll need to do:
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Combine your flour, coconut sugar and baking powder in a bowl.
- Slowly mix in your plant milk, maple syrup, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest until well combined.
- Add in your blueberries and mix together.
- Pour mixture into a non-stick circle cake tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to sit for about 20 minutes before serving.
- Cut into pizza-shaped pieces and enjoy!