This pumpkin soup makes about five servings and is PERFECT for meal-prepping as it stores well and can easily be frozen.
What You'll Need:
- One large butternut pumpkin ("squash")
- Two medium sized sweet potatoes
- Two white potatoes
- Two carrots
- One onion
- 1L of veggie stock (choose a no oil / low sodium one if possible!)
- cinnamon, tumeric, ginger, garlic powder and chili flakes to taste
What You'll Need To Do:
- Place all of the veggies chopped up into a large pot. Try to chop the veggies up as small as you can!
- Cover the vegetables with the veggie stock and cover.
- Boil for around 20 minutes or until completely soft.
- Place all of the vegetables into a high-speed blender with approximately half of the liquid - you can use more if you prefer it less thick.
- Add in the spices to taste.
- Blend until completely processed and smooth.