Monday, December 26, 2016

Waffles! (HCLF)




My fantastic brother got me a waffle maker for Christmas. So, naturally, I woke up bright and early on Boxing Day and whipped up a batch of waffles! These waffles are so food for you, and so so healthy!

What you'll need:
- 1 cup flour of choice (I used oat flour)
- 1 large overripe banana
- 1/2 cup liquid (I used water, but soy or almond milk would be nice!)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- toppings of your choice!

What you'll need to do:
1. Heat up your waffle maker.
2. Mash up the banana until it's almost a liquid.
3. Combine all of the ingredients well.
4. Cook in your waffle maker until golden brown.
5. Serve with toppings of your choice. I opted for fresh mango and strawberries, but banana and maple syrup would also be delicious. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment