Monday, November 30, 2015

Where Have I Been?!

So, I've been neglecting my blog quite noticeably over the past few months - however I've come here to tell you that is all in good reason!





The past few month have been absolutely crazy. I finished my degree in June and instantly commenced my first semester as a teacher - but not before taking six weeks off half way through to travel through Europe. I went to eighteen different countries.. but then returned back to Australia to go straight back to work, and I gained myself seven Christmas jumpers and a beautiful little fiance along the way.

Fast forward three weeks and three million hours spent reporting and here I am. It's such a strange thing to have had such an action packed few months and then land myself with nothing. I've finished up school for the year, my next adventure isn't for a few more weeks and I've genuinely got nothing to do. After much procrastination, I've decided to get back into blogging and start posting about my trip!

So, tell me, what kinds of posts would you like to see from me?



No comments:

Post a Comment