Thursday, December 17, 2015

Gingerbread Smoothie.

Yet another Christmas recipe! This time I'm channeling a really amazing smoothie I had in a cafe the other day. It was like Christmas in a cup... Except it was ten dollars and I really just can't justify paying that for A DRINK?! So here I am recreating it for a quarter of the price... I also low key think this tastes better than the Starbucks' version if we're honest. Just quietly.


What you'll need:

  • One frozen banana, chopped
  • Three pitted dates 
  • One cup cold water 
  • One teaspoon all-spice
  • One teaspoon ginger 
  • One teaspoon cinnamon 
  • One teaspoon vanilla extract 

What you'll need to do:
  1. Put all of the ingredients in a blender.
  2. Blend until smooth! You may need extra water to get it to blend but I don't like adding too much so it's nice and thick.
  3. I recommend sneaking in some greens for added nutrients - but it won't look near as pretty!
  4. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment